Choosing a wedding venue will be a huge step in planning your nuptials. After all, your venue will be the base for your big day. But, there is more to it than just picking a venue that you think is beautiful. The location of any event is crucial, especially a wedding, as it will help set the mood and be able to accommodate all of your guests.
Have you started exploring your wedding venue options yet?
Here at Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma, we want to help you discover the perfect wedding venue! So, we have gathered five very helpful tips to assist you with choosing your own. Be sure to continue reading if you are ready to discover the perfect setting to tie the knot within:
- Imagine Your Dream Wedding. When you imagine your dream wedding, what do you see? Your venue should complement the you vision that you have for your big day. From rustic elegance to modern chic, you have an array of options when choosing your style. Whatever style you have decided on, you will want your setting to represent it.
- Talk with a Planner. Wedding planners know the ins and outs of planning a wedding and can offer some great insight on the venues you have considered. From layout and capabilities to finding you the best deal, they are there to help. This way, you can ensure that the venue you choose will be able to accommodate all of your guests as well as meet the needs of your wedding budget.
- The Wedding Budget. The wedding budget is a guideline for couples planning their big day. Your venue has its own allotted amount within your budget, so you will certainly want to ensure that the price point of your venue keeps you fiscally responsible. When touring venues, discover all amenities that are offered, so that you will be aware of everything you will be receiving at the offered price.
- Working with Your Guest List. A venue must be able to fit all of your wedding guests comfortably. However, you must know how many people will be attending your big day, so that you can book a venue with enough space for everyone. You won’t know how many guests in total will be attending your wedding until your RSVP cards start to come in, but having a rough estimate is ideal.
- It’s All About the Experience. You may love a specific venue, but you must also consider what experience your guests will have. Think about what guests will be attending, such as out of town guests. Find venues that will meet the accommodations they may need, like easy access to hotels. In addition, keep weather in mind. If you are planning an outdoor wedding, does the venue have a back-up plan for rain? These are all aspects that should be considered.
With these tips, you can feel more confident when searching for your own wedding venue! Here at Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma, as a Tulsa, Oklahoma wedding venue, we offer a stunning location that could serve as the perfect location for your nuptials. Please feel free to contact us today to explore our setting and see the wonderful accommodations that our wedding venue in Tulsa can offer to your big day.